We envision a healthy, active and inclusive community where physical, mental and social well-being is achieved.
Stonegate Community Health Centre works to improve the well-being of our community. Together, we identify individual and community needs and respond by providing accessible and inclusive health services and health promotion programs.
1. Our work is compassionate, fair and respectful.
2. We support and encourage individuals and the community to set and achieve goals for optimal health and well-being.
3. We work with the community to address systemic barriers that compromise the health of our community and its individuals.
4. Some members of our community have greater needs and fewer choices so we must be responsive in what we do to achieve health equity.
5. We are committed to cultural safety for all clients and will make special effort to ensure Indigenous cultural safety.
6. Greater outcomes are achieved through partnership and collaboration.
7. A commitment to excellence guides our work.