Board Member Outreach
We are looking for interested local residents to join the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is the governing body of the CHC. We are looking for committed individuals who are:
- Ø Interested in taking a leadership role in the community
- Ø Comfortable participating in group discussions at meetings
- Ø Available and willing to commit and average of 5-10 hours per month, including attending a monthly meeting and sitting on at least one committee
The Stonegate Community Health Centre is preparing to enter a new era, with a new home and broadened role in Central Etobicoke. We’re building a Board to help lead the change, identify opportunity, and extend our local leadership in the delivery of health services and promotion.
Our objective is to have a Board with a variety of skills and experience. We try to ensure that the composition of the Board reflects the diversity of our community.
The Board works together in three main areas:
1. Ensuring the CHC is leading the charge to create as much community impact as possible
2. Ensuring the CHC is complying with all its legal obligations
3. Ensuring the CHC’s work is getting done in all program/operational areas
If interested, please complete your application by April 14, 2017. If you have any questions about the Board or this position, please call 416-231-7070 ext. 224 and the Board Chair will return your call.
Student Placement Opportunities
We successfully engage students of nursing, social work, social service and community worker programs. PCHC offers a range of learning experiences, which includes organizational engagement and training. Students have to attend and be involved in interdisciplinary group learnings, as well as team and all staff meetings. When staff development sessions are offered in-house, students are welcome to join us.
150 Berry Road
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:30am - 8pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 8pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 5pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
* Phone lines open at 9:00am. Calls prior to this will be answered by the On-Call Answering Service.
Mobile Food Market
Friday: 5pm - 6:30pm