We are looking for interested local residents to join the Board of Directors! Stonegate Community Health Centre is a charitable organization serving the Stonegate community. The Board of Directors is the governing body of the CHC.
We are looking for committed individuals who are:
- Interested in taking a leadership role in the community
- Comfortable participating in group discussions at meetings
- Available and willing to commit and average of 5-10 hours per month, including attending a monthly meeting and sitting on at least one committee
Our objective is to have a Board with a variety of skills and experience. We try to ensure that the composition of the Board reflects the diversity of our community.
The Board works together in three main areas:
1. Ensuring the CHC is leading the charge to create as much community impact as possible
2. Ensuring the CHC is complying with all its legal obligations
3. Ensuring the CHC's work is getting done in all program/operational areas
If you are interested in applying to the Board, please fill out this application. If you any questions about the Board or this position, please call 416.231.7070 ext. 224 and the Board Chair will return your call.