Sometimes the challenges we face in our daily lives become too difficult to manage alone.
At Stonegate CHC, our Counsellors give clients the opportunity to be listened in a supportive and encouraging environment. Counselling is offered to individuals, couples, families or groups to help cope with the challenges of:
- personal, job, relationship, parenting and family problems
- aging and caring for an aging family member
- dealing with separation, divorce and new relationships
- surviving domestic violence and sexual abuse
- accessing community resources
- dealing with sexual and gender orientation issues;
- coping with acute and chronic illness
- coping with the stresses of settling in a new country
- living in poverty and having adequate income
Mental Health Counselling
Qualified and trained counsellors can offer support to help clients address a variety of mental health issues, including depression and anxiety. Counselling can be a rewarding experience as long as the client stays committed, and opens up to new perspectives on seeing themselves and their surroundings. It is important that the client attend scheduled sessions and provides feedback throughout the counselling process. Together we can find a solution.
If you are interested in speaking with one of our counsellors see Becoming a Client at Stonegate CHC.
150 Berry Road
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:30am - 8pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 8pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 5pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
* Phone lines open at 9:00am. Calls prior to this will be answered by the On-Call Answering Service.
Mobile Food Market
Friday: 5pm - 6:30pm