We envision a healthy, active and inclusive community where physical, mental and social well-being is achieved.
Stonegate Community Health Centre works to improve the well-being of our community. Together, we identify individual and community needs and respond by providing accessible and inclusive health services and health promotion programs.
- Our work is compassionate, fair and respectful.
- We support and encourage individuals and the community to set and achieve goals for optimal health and well-being.
- We engage with the community to address systemic barriers that compromise the health of our community and its individuals.
- Some members of our community have greater needs and fewer choices so we must be tenacious and responsive in what we do to achieve health equity.
- We are committed to cultural safety for all clients and will make special effort to ensure Indigenous cultural safety.
- Greater outcomes are achieved through partnership and collaboration.
- We invest in our staff and are committed to excellence and sustainability through sound fiscal management, innovation, continuous learning and a culture that values change and adaptability.
Keep up to date with our centre's news and events.