At present, Stonegate CHC does not have any Covid-19 Vaccine. There is no timeline about when we might be supplied with any Covid-19 Vaccines. As soon as we are included in the distribution of the Covid-19 vaccination, we will be in touch with our clients.
Eligibility is changing week by week. At present you are eligible if:
- If you’re 75 or older in 2021, you have the option to book your vaccine appointment at either a mass vaccination clinic or pharmacy.
- If you’re 60 or older in 2021, you can book your vaccine appointment at a pharmacy.
Go to this link to find out which clinic or pharmacy you can go to.
Booking an appointment can be frustrating. If you need help, please call and leave a message at 416-231-7070 ext. 307 and we will get someone who can help book an appointment for you.
City of Toronto COVID-19: About the Vaccines
Federal Government's "What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine for Canada"
COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions has some very good questions and answers
Answering Questions about COVID-19 Vaccines from the Centre for Effective Practice
What you should know about the COVID-19 vaccines from the Ontario Ministry of Health
Vaccine Equity Transportation
City of Toronto announced the Vaccine Equity Transportation Plan, a multi-faceted plan to help ensure vulnerable residents and seniors can access COVID-19 vaccinations by removing barriers to transportation and making it easier to travel to clinics. Please see the attached City of Toronto press release
To book a ride contact:
- Toronto Ride, torontoride.ca or call 416-481-5250
- iRide, circleofcare.com/vaccinerides or call 1-844-474-3301
- Scarborough Ride, schcontario.ca/schc-scarborough-ride–transportation–hemodialysis.html or call 416 736-9372