We are looking for interested local residents to join the Board of Directors
Stonegate Community Health Centre is a charitable organization serving the Stonegate community.Our vision is to create a healthy, active and inclusive community where physical, mental and social well-being is achieved. Stonegate Community Health Centre works to improve the well-being of our community. Together, we identify individual and community needs and respond by providing accessible and inclusive health services and health promotion programs.
The Board of Directors is the governing body of the CHC. We are looking for committed individuals who are:
Interested in taking a leadership role in the community
• Comfortable participating in group discussions at meetings
• Available and willing to commit and average of 5-10 hours per month, including attending a monthly meeting and sitting on at least one committee
Our objective is to have Board of Etobicoke residents with a variety of skills and experience. We try to ensure that the composition of the Board reflects the diversity of our community.
The Board works together in three main areas:
1. Ensuring the CHC is leading the charge to create as much community impact as possible
2. Ensuring the CHC is complying with all its legal obligations
3. Ensuring the CHC’s work is getting done in all program/operational areas
Please click on the following Board Application to complete our application. We will be conducting the interviews virtually over the summer with the first meeting of the Board scheduled in September. Board meetings have been held virtually during the pandemic.
If you have any questions about the Board or this position, please call 416-231-7070 ext. 224 and a Board member will return your call.