Stonegate CHC offers a complete Family Medical Practice.
Primary health care services are provided by a team that works together to care for your health. Our team includes: Family Doctors, Primary Care Nurse Practitioners, a Registered Nurse and a Registered Practical Nurse who provide medical care to all members of the family. They have a special interest in how life in your community affects your health. Each patient is assigned a primary and secondary Health Care Provider who shares responsibility for your care. Our services include illness prevention, disease management and care of chronic illness, pre and postnatal care for mothers and their newborns, and complete physical examinations.
Primary healthcare is available to registered clients only (see "Becoming a Client").
Stonegate CHC is not a walk-in medical clinic and does not provide emergency services.
For Non-Stonegate Patients
If you are looking for Health advice, a Family Doctor and/or assistance in navigating Health services near you, please connect with Health Connect Ontario via telephone (811) or online chat at ontario.ca/HealthConnectOntario
A Registered Nurse will be available 24/7 (in English, French or translation will be offered in other languages) for non- urgent health advice and connection to services such as:
• Get help with finding a primary care provider if you do not have one
• Get an initial assessment and health advice
• Get connected to mental health and addiction services
• Find local health services, such as home & community care or caregiver support
• Get connected to a specialized health professional if they have concerns about food & healthy eating, breastfeeding or how to quit smoking
• Use a symptom assessment tool to understand your health concerns & how to access care
After Hours Care For Stonegate Patients
If you see a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner at Stonegate Community Health Centre and have an urgent health concern that cannot wait until the clinic opens, you can call our after-hours phone service for medical advice.
After hours answering service: 416‐231-7070. One of our doctors will call back within 60 minutes to offer advice over the phone.
In an emergency go to your nearest hospital ER, or call 911.
Sexual Health Clinic Information
You do not need a referral or OHIP coverage to visit a clinic. We provide free and confidential clinical services for all eligible individuals who require:
• Birth control counselling
• Low cost or free birth control
• Free condoms
• Emergency contraceptive pill
• Sexually transmitted infection testing & treatment
• HIV testing, counselling & referral
• Pregnancy testing, counselling & referral • Nexplanon/implant
You can also try these resources to book your appointment.
2340 Dundas St. W., Toronto, ON M6P 4A9
Appointments can be made by calling from 9 a.m. to noon, and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Mondays to Fridays.
Hassle Free Clinic
66 Gerrard St. E., 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M5B 1G3
Appointments can be booked by clients directly by calling the Hassle Free Clinic main line at 416-922-0566
Scarborough Sexual Health Clinic
Scarborough Civic Centre, 160 Borough Dr., Toronto, ON M1P 4N8
Appointments can be made by calling 416-338-7438, from 9 a.m. to noon, and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Mondays to Fridays.
Safer Sex Health Clinic - OHIP/PRIVATE INSURANCE IS REQUIRED
27 Roncesvalles AVE #505
Toronto, ONTARIO, CANADA
Sexual Health Clinic - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
Tuesday 10:00AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Thursday 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Keep up to date with our centre's news and events.